Friday, February 27, 2009
- 21 March 2009: Australian Labor Party reelected to Queensland federal government: Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- 21 March 2009: Queensland election applicants on Gold Coast straight back daylight saving
- 19 March 2009: Wikinews interviews Patricia Petersen, separate candidate for the electorate of Bundamba when you look at the 2009 Queensland election
- 17 March 2009: Wikinews previews this year’s Queensland state election
- 13 March 2009: Wikinews interviews Brenton Clutterbuck, prospect for the electorate of Maroochydore during the Queensland that is upcoming election
The Australian Intercourse Party will run applicants in three electorates within the Queensland state that is upcoming election. Nonetheless, considering that the celebration won’t have a membership that is sufficient, the prospects will run as independents.
“Queensland’s censorship legislation are far stricter than just about just about any state in Australia and also the identical to guidelines on erotica in totalitarian states like Asia and Iran, ” claims celebration convenor Fiona Patten.
The party will run of lots of platforms including sex that is same and chronilogical age of permission. In Queensland the chronilogical age of permission for homosexuals is 18 whilst it is 16 for heterosexuals. Any other state in Australia comes with an age of permission of 16 aside from intimate orientation.